Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pierre, the Fighter Pilot

a fighter pilot Pierre is with his sweetheart Marie having a picnic...
Marie says, Pierre...kiss me!
and with that he pours Merlot on her face...
puzzled, Marie asked, Pierre, why did you to that?
he says, I am Pierre, the fighter pilot. when I eat read meat, I drink red wine!
so they continued their picnic and flirting...
Marie says, Pierre, kiss me...lower...
and with that Pierre pours chardonnay across her breasts...
astonished she questions why he did such a thing...
he replies, I am Pierre, the fighter pilot, when I eat white meat, I drink white wine!
by now, she's turned on...
she tells him, Pierre...lower, kiss me lower!
and just like he had done previously...he poured brandy in her lap and lit it on fire
she screams and dowses the flames and is beside herself that he had done that
she demands an explanation...this instant! she insists...
just as before he replies...
I am Pierre, the fighter pilot
when I go down...I go down in flames!

1 comment: